- No Alcoholic Beverages are Permitted in
the Line of March or along the Parade Route.
- Floats must Have a Theme Reflecting:
Christopher Columbus, Italian or Italian-American
- To insure a steady flow of the Parade there will be NO STOPPING AT THE
- All signs and banners must be approved by the Parade Coordinator before Noon
on Parade Day.
- Because of the growth of our parade, all units must maintain a maximum of two car lengths between
- units. Please cooperate with the Parade Marshals (the people in the green jackets). They are there
- to help the parade move along in an orderly
- Because of insurance regulations, the throwing of candy, gum, trinkets, etc., is
- No Commercial advertising on vehicles in the parade, except for paid sponsors.
Our plan is NOT to have the longest Parade in the State but only the BEST.
The Committee reserves the right to refuse participation in the Parade to any individual or
group they deem to be offensive or in bad taste.
On this glorious day, as we honor Columbus and celebrate the Italian-American Heritage,
let us have fun, but keep the Parade dignified.
HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!
The Ocean County Columbus Day Parade Committee, Inc.
Michael Blandina, Parade Chairman